affiliate plugin

how long does it take the affiliate plugin to report clicks made for an affiliate? Also i have a store on my site how do i know which products were purchased from an affiliate link?

• aecnu
    • WP Unicorn

Greetings ryan_leavitt,

Thank you for these great questions and a significant items to bring up.

how long does it take the affiliate plugin to report clicks made for an affiliate?

I would think that it would be almost immediate. While testing this were you using a browser that you do not use for working with your WordPress installation and did you clear the browser cache before trying? Does you site use caching?

Also i have a store on my site how do i know which products were purchased from an affiliate link?

Now this is a great question of which I do not know the answer. I have searched though the affiliates section and that of Market Press and cannot find a section that specifically offers this information.

Therefore I will see if I can get the lead developer in here with his invaluable insight into this plugin for his advice/advise for us.

Though this may take a bit longer then a normal ticket, I will try to get him in here asap.

Cheers, Joe

• Barry
    • DEV MAN’s Mascot

how long does it take the affiliate plugin to report clicks made for an affiliate?

It's immediate

Also i have a store on my site how do i know which products were purchased from an affiliate link?

The information is stored in the databases as part of the new affiliate integration, but it's the order that's recorded for the affiliate purchase, not the individual products, though you can work back from that order to work out what products are part of the order.

• 3SixtyEvolve
    • New Recruit

Thanks @Barry for your input. Appreciate it :slight_smile:

@ryan_leavitt

I hope that my email to you and Barry's input helped address some of your concerns about the MarketPress and Affiliate integration. If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to post them here.

Wishing you all the best and looking forward to help you make the most of your membership.

Gina

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.