Affiliate plugin

Where do I find step by step documentation with pictures and arrows to set this up. I can't seem to find where to add affiliates manually or set commission rates.

Can I pay affiliates with PayPal's bulk payment feature?

• bentemple
    • Site Builder, Child of Zeus

Hi mdimichele - are you using the affiliate plugin in conjunction with the membership plugin or one of the other add-ons? I set the commission rates within my subscription plans there.

Regarding guidance I think there's a document available for you on the affiliate plugin download page, that should get you going.

And regarding adding users manually, as far as I'm aware you can't do this unless you use a 'User-switching' plugin to switch to another user and sign up as though you were them, set it up and then switch back to you. Check this plugin out: http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/user-switching/

Hope that helps...

• Timothy
    • Chief Pigeon

Can I pay affiliates with PayPal's bulk payment feature?

It's done through a MassPay file.

Where do I find step by step documentation with pictures and arrows to set this up. I can't seem to find where to add affiliates manually or set commission rates.

Affiliates are WordPress users.

So to create a new affiliate you create a new WordPress user.

Rates are set dependant on the plugin.

MarketPress:

Admin --> Products --> Store Settings --> Payments [TAB]

Membership:

Admin --> Membership --> Subscriptions.

Then it's set in each subscription.

Take care.

• Timothy
    • Chief Pigeon

Hello, hope you're well.

Just following up on some threads here and noted that we've not heard from you in a while.

If you're still looking for some assistance on this thread then please by all means reopen it or create a fresh thread for any new questions.

Take care.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.