Affiliate Plugin

I'm interested in WPMU Affiliate plugin. I want to be positive that this plugin is not for a multi site, I have a single site. Also, I read it integrates with Marketpress, which I have installed on my site. I had a problem, error, installing a multi site plugin that required me paying someone to correct the problems.

Not sure what integration with Marketpress really means. So please indulge me. I do not want to install a multi site plugin on a single again, but want to understand integration with Marketpress.

I don't want to perceive something that isn't going to happen or creates a problem.

Thanks much, I look forward to hearing from you.

• Brian Purkiss

Our affiliates plugin is compatible with a single WordPress install. You can see a list of compatibilities in the sidebar of each plugin's page.

Our Affiliates plugin integrates with MarketPress so users can create an account and gain a commission off of sales processed through MarketPress when visitors use their affiliate links.

I hope that helps! If you need any further clarification, or if I did not properly answer your question, please don't hesitate to ask.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.