Affiliate Plugin - Automate Recurring Monthly Referral Payouts

Will "Affiliates Plugin" allow me to assign and automate recurring monthly referral payouts for my users in the following manner :

1) New Customer (NC) signs up for paid account with Affiliate code associated with the Referring User's (RU) existing account.
2) RU gets % or $ amount of monthly subscription, for as long as NC is signed up.
3) Referral payout is automatically stopped upon deletion or suspension of NC's account.

Other Requirements :
1) Automated emails sent for every change to RU &/or NC's accounts
2) Payout minimums and referral % or $ amount set manually

If not, can you recommend a plugin(s) that will? Or is there anyone that can help me customize Affiliates plugin to do these things? I'm fairly competent with editing existing code, but not necessarily building things from scratch.

Thank you.

• Ash

Hello @Michael

I hope you are well today and thanks for asking the question.

Yes, affiliation for recurring subscription is possible. So, for 1,2 and 3 it's a yes.

2) Payout minimums and referral % or $ amount set manually

Please note that, affiliate doesn't have any stand alone payment referral system. It needs to be integrated with Pro Sites, Membership etc. Then you can manually define the $ or %

Automated emails sent for every change to RU &/or NC

This is not possible out of the box, I am afraid. You need to customize the plugin.

Also, if you need to customise this then you can post a job in our job board where you can hire a developer to assist further: https://premium.wpmudev.org/wpmu-jobs/ Please note that, no WPMU official staffs are allowed to work in the job board.

Cheers
    Ash

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.