Affiliate plugin for Pro Sites

I know that the Affiliate plugin from WPMUdev works with Pro Sites but unfortunately it is lacking some very important features. I am wondering if anyone knows of either:

A. A way to make the Affiliates plugin do what I want
OR
B. Another plugin that works with Pro Sites

What I need is for commissions on Pro Site signups to be a defined percentage of the total. Currently Affiliates only allows a fixed number. This is also problematic because I have three different signup levels and believe a higher commission should be paid out for more expensive purchases.

In addition to that critical feature, I would like the option of paying out recurring commissions as well.

Also the idea of a tiered affiliate program sounds very appealing as well.

Another feature (not sure if something like this exists) would be the ability to pay affiliates for other things in addition to commissions. For example, an affiliate could provide support to some of my customers or do some dev work for me. This is just a cool thought I think.

Suggestions are quite welcome.

• Vaughan
    • Support/SLS MockingJay

hiya

thanks for the post.

glad you sorted the 1st issue.

the rest i am not so sure about, i think these would need quite a bit of custom coding, it's just a simple affiliates plugin, these sound like quite advanced functions. i know we have plans for advancing the affiliates plugin in future, so all i can do for now is add these to the feature requests for the developers to assess for viability.

but i'll certainly add my +1 to it.

sorry i can't really help you more. i'm not aware of any other affiliates plugins that can do that either.

hope this helps a little.

thanks.

• Justin
    • Site Builder, Child of Zeus

Almost four years since op.

I am scouring the Internet for similar solutions and have so far came up with nothing.

I'm hoping to see affiliates by wpmu dev become more advanced. I am looking for a solution that will allow recurring payments to affiliates over the lifetime of a pro sites subscription. Id say it's a pretty logical next step forward for the affiliates plugin. Affiliates WP has a great solution for most affiliate program needs, but they don't support integration with pro sites. Nor does anyone else.

So +1.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.