Affiliate Plugin working with Wishlist Member

I know - I should have used the membership plugin Agh - to late now and I've got to work with Wishlist Member. I'm trying to setup a simple Affiliate program. Got the plugin installed and tracking clicks - but it's not's tracking signups. From the forums I read - it appears that signup tracking happens in the membership levels. However, I do have the basic WP user roles changing based on the membership levels being tracked in wishlist. So, I'm hoping there is a way to make this happen. Any idea?

Thanks,
Derick

• Kimberly

Derick,

Hi and Welcome to the WPMU DEV Community!

I totally agree you should have used our membership plugin, because you may not like my answer that follows

Unfortunately the Affiliates Membership plugin was built to be integrated with our Membership Pro plugin. We cannot custom code integration support for outside plugins. Very sorry.

That being said, I can ask the developer to stop in and comment here if he can offer something quickly. It may take a bit longer than a normal ticket tho.

Best,

Kimberly

• Barry

The affiliate plugin will record clicks out of the box, however anything else (signups and purchases) are based on the plugin that you want to build the affiliate program for, so you'll need to build an affiliate addon (have a look in the affiliateincludes/addons directory for examples) that link into the actions / hooks that the wishlist membership plugin fires when a member signs up and pays (assuming they have added them for you to use).

I'm afraid I've never seen the plugin in question, so can't comment on the code or give any guidance other than that - sorry.