Affiliate referals not being recognised/Membership Plugins

Here we go!

1. Installed membership and affiliate plugin

2. Created a new test member (me with a second email address/username, et.c), using the register form, also went through the payment gateway no problem

3. Used the affiliate link for this new user/member to create a third user/member.

4. no recognition provided to the affiliate that a new user has signed up though them.

5. membership is activated in the affilaite plugin

6. Have tested with cookies cleared and in different browser

Summary – when a user refers someone to the site through their affiilate link, the referral is not recognised.

Presumably I’ve missed something along the way? My site is a simple single wordpress installation which will be accessed by a monthly membership fee

Hel po sorting this would be appeciated

THanks

Phil

• aecnu
    • WP Unicorn

Greetings Phil ,

Sorry to hear that you are having an issue between Affiliates and the Membership plugin.

Have you activated the Membership Affiliate add on?

Logged into the admin dashboard go to Affiliates –> Add-ons –> Manage Add-ons tab –> Membership add-on –> activate ?

Please advise.

Cheers, Joe

• aecnu
    • WP Unicorn

Greetings Phil,

Thank you for letting me know.

This is a tough one and if I understand correctly the affiliate commission is not awarded until they have successfully gone through checkout.

Logged into the admin dashboard go to Affiliates –> Add-ons –> Manage Add-ons tab –> Affiliate debugging –> activate

Which adds in a debug system to the affiliate plugin to help track down potential cookie issues

Please advise the results we get from this action and the report generated thereof.

Cheers, Joe

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.