Affiliate Report Problem

Hi all,

Since the last release of affiliate plugin (v.3.0.4) all of statistics are reseted for affiliates !
clicks = 0 / subscriptions = 0 for all the year.

If an affiliate have a new click or a new subscription, the affiliate report panel still show ==> 0

This problem's only on the affiliate Dashboard.
(on his blog dashboard)

On the network admin dashboard, we can see correct counting.
On the network admin dashboard, we have too the complete statistic for an affiliate, for all the months. Nothing was reseted.

So, only an affiliate have this problem on the blog dashboard.
Statistics on an individual dashboard is empty...
(We are connected on a blog dashboard with his user ID and password, not in admin-mode)

Have you an idea ?

Thanks,
Bertrand

• aecnu

Greetings Bertrand,

Thank you for this great question and bringing this significant issue to our attention.

Since the data is housed in the database personally think the stats are there but not showing in the end users dashboard which of course is still no good.

To prove this out would you consider FTPing up version 3.0.3 of the plugin overwriting the current files and see if indeed the data shows?

Please advise.

Cheers, Joe

• slife

Hello Joe !

I ping up version 3.0.3
    Unfortunately, the problem still here.

But you say ==> "Since the data is housed in the database personally".
    It made me think of a solution.

So, by curiosity, i checked and changed this line on "config.php" by YES :
    if(!defined('AFFILIATE_USE_BASE_PREFIX_IF_EXISTS')) define('AFFILIATE_USE_BASE_PREFIX_IF_EXISTS', 'no');

All's OK now with both versions (3.0.3 and 3.0.4), old data returned too.

I think, when i upgraded to version 3.0.4, by default this line was returned to "No".
    And certainly, this line must be to ==> Yes

It will be better to fix this line to "yes" by default Joe for the futur release ? :wink:

Thank you Joe for your help !

Friendly,
    Bertrand

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.