Affiliate system be made accessible both for members and non-members

Some affiliates might not want to sign up for the website to become members, but they will want to work as affiliates to drive sales to the website.
Can this affiliate system be made accessible both for members and non-members?

• Adam Czajczyk

Hello atlantis

I hope you're fine today!

I'm not sure if I'm following you on this so let's, please, make sure that we are on the same side :slight_smile:

The plugin currently tracks whenever a user refers another user to the site so based on this some commission can be calculated and payed out. To be able to do this it must also be able to properly identify the referring user and save related information in the database.

Basically, this means that the user must be logged in.

You have mentioned "members" and "non members" and I'm slightly confused about this. By "members" do you mean "users" as in people that do have user accounts on your site?

Or do you mean "members" as in for example:

- you are using Membership 2 Pro or other membership kind of plugin and you're charging users for signup
    - so you want also to let some of them become affiliates only (without getting any other access to any paid content) so they could promote the site?

Of is it yet another scenario that I'm just missing?

Would you please specify this a bit more? I'd like to better understand the case and your requirements so I could discuss this with our developers.

Best regards,
    Adam

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.