affiliatebanners page not found

Hi There,
I have just been updating the affiliate banners for my site to reflect recent changes to the site. Now it seems the profile.php?page=affiliatebanners page is not found for the super admin and you do not have access for members. Is there some setting or something that I have forgotten to do?

Thanks!

• aecnu
    • WP Unicorn

Greetings Fondeli,

I am not quite sure what you are looking for, but logged into the network admin dashboard --> click Dashboard --> Affiliates and then the menu appears:
    Affiliate reports | Manage affiliates | Affiliate settings | Manage addons

Which has access to everything.

Please advise if I am missing something.

Cheers, Joe :slight_smile:

• Fondeli
    • The Bug Hunter

Hi aecnu,

Now I have that all right. I mean if you are a member and you are an affiliate, and you want to add a banner, and on that page Affiliate Referrals (users.php?page=affiliateearnings) you click this link:
    "If you would rather use a banner or button then we have a wide selection of sizes here."
    and here is a link to this page: profile.php?page=affiliatebanners.
    This page is not showing up, it has this message "You do not have sufficient permissions to access this page."

Thanks.

• aecnu
    • WP Unicorn

Greetings Fondeli,

I tried this on my test site which is a sub site of our production site and I can pull the banners right up --> Users --> Affiliate Banners --> http://test.easystartdiywebsitedesign.com/wp-admin/users.php?page=affiliatebanners

I also tried going through the network admin dashboard to the dashboard of the sub site and it still worked just fine.

I have got to be missing some detail here. However if you want to send me login information so I can check it out feel free to do so aecnu (at) incsub.com

~or~ if I am still missing some detail please advise.

• aecnu
    • WP Unicorn

Greetings Fondeli,

I have not heard from you in awhile regarding this ticket and just checking in to see if you have any further comment thereof?

In a good house keeping measure I am going to mark this ticket as resolved. However, if it is not resolved please feel free to check mark this ticket as not resolved below and post your comments as you see fit.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.