[Affiliates] Affiliates plugin - development needed

We use Membership Pro 2 on VideoBiker.co.uk and cannot find any 3rd party affiliate plugin options that support Membership Pro (do you know any?). We've added the WPMUDEV Affiliates plugin, but it seems to be in need of some further development to make it a fully viable affiliate payment solution. Is there any plan or opportunity to develop it further?
Via 'manage affiliates' - ability to:

- Enable a new affiliate
- To add/edit their web addresss
- To add/edit their PayPal email address

Ability to adit text
i.e. 'Hello, Thank you for supporting us, to view or change any of your affiliate settings click on the edit link.'

Ability to export 'month specific' payments and then pay 'month specific' balances. i.e we need to be able to our affiliates a minimum of 30-days in arrears.

• Adam Czajczyk

Hello Jez

I hope you're well today and thank you for your question!

As far as I'm concerned, there's no other (3rd party) Affiliate plugin that would work with Membership 2 Pro. The Membership plugin does include API so it's possible to create such plugin but I didn't came across any other solution so far.

As for the features that you suggested. Since you have already posted it in our "Features and Feedback" section, let's leave it open here so other Members of our community could also vote for it. With more support gathered, our developers might put it on a to-do list for future.

Kind regards,
    Adam