Affiliates and Marketpress Integration?

Hi there,

I'm looking to integrate Marketpress with Affiliates as I'm considering using it as a replacement for WooCommerce.

At this point, I find it rather confusing and hope you can clarify a few things:

1. Is it possible to see the correlation between individual sales by a particular affiliate and the related buyer? i.e. John Smith buys Product A (order #1) through an affiliate link from Jane Doe - will I be able to see that in my dashboard as Super Admin?

2. How can I add affiliates (per 1 or ideally in bulk) to my admin as a super admin and get their affiliate link without having to log in on their behalf?

3. I don't care much for Sign ups and Paid members which are two of the default settings in the chart and table. I'm looking to display referrals and sales. How do I change this?

Hope you can help!

• Tom Eagles
    • Syntax Hero

Hi Sharif

Hope you had a great weekend.

The answers to your questions are you will see each transaction that an affiliate generates. Unfortunately there is no way to add affiliates manually. By activating the marketpress addon you will be able to track sales and referrals.

Cheers

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.