Affiliates conflict with Advance custom field plugin

Hello,

this plugin conflict with the Advance custom field plugin. Advance custom field plugin is too useful for this site. so can't deactivate this plugin. please give me the solution for this problem immediately.

• tommy_leung1
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

Hi Alexander,

i am getting this error "The Not via an Affiliate cookie has been set. I am ignoring any future affiliate clicks for this browser session."

but when i deactivate the advance custom field plugin this error will gone. but also the advance custom field plugin is too important for this site.

this is my problem.

Thanks!

• Alexander
    • DEV MAN’s Mascot

Hi @tommy_leung1,

This isn't an error message. It means you have the debug add-on for affiliates enabled. You can disable the debug mode from the "manage addons" tab of Affiliates settings.

The message is just informing you that the user didn't arrive at the site via an affiliate link.

When a user arrives, the Affiliates plugin will check for an affiliate referral. If there is one, it will set a tracking cookie. If there isn't one, it will set another cookie saying we're not being tracked. This saves the server from taking the time to check for a referral on every page load while the user is visiting your site.

Best regards,

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.