[Affiliates] Fatal error activating account from email

I think this is caused by MarketPress or Affiliates, but when I invite a user to the system, and they click through to wp-activate.php, they get a 500 error. The logs show:
FastCGI sent in stderr: "PHP message: PHP Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Class 'WPMUDEV_Metabox' not found in /var/www/wp-content/plugins/affiliate/affiliateincludes/addons/marketpress.php:126
Any ideas?

• Patrick Freitas

Hi Techtomic

Sorry to hear that you are having this problem.

I had a closer look at my end and wasn't able to replicate.

Wouldn't you mind please provide some steps to try to replicate the problem to make sure I'm following the same steps.

Also, wouldn't you mind please provide some credentials just in case I need to run any further test.

Note: Don't leave your login details in this ticket.

Instead, you can send us your details using our contact form https://premium.wpmudev.org/contact/#i-have-a-different-question:

Subject: "Attn: Patrick Freitas"

- Site login URL:

- WordPress admin username:
    - WordPress admin password:

- FTP/SFTP credentials

Host:
    Username:
    Password:
    Port:

- cPanel credentials

Host:
    Username:
    Password:

- Folder path to the site in question:

- Link back to this thread for reference

- Any other relevant URLs/info:

Please, reply to the ticket once you have sent the information.
    Best Regards
    Patrick Freitas

• Patrick Freitas

Hi Techtomic

Sorry for the delay here,

Thank you for the information, I'm getting a problem to get the e-mail activation from your site, tested three different e-mails and didn't get the link to activate.

However, with the information was able to follow the steps and test on my end, I could not replicate the problem.

In most of the cases, this error has to do with a plugin conflict.

So, would you mind please run a conflict test?

Remember, is essential that you run this test in a staging site, if you can’t do it you must create a full backup.

Please deactivate all plug-ins, keep the reported one, and check if the problem is gone. If so, then enable all plugins one by one and find which one is creating the issue.

If you still having this issue, could you do a theme test, much the same as the plugin test, but now you’re testing themes!
    Activate one of the default WordPress themes, like Twenty Sixteen or Twenty Seventeen.

Here you will find more information: https://premium.wpmudev.org/docs/getting-started/getting-support/#chapter-2

Let me know the results.
    Best Regards,
    Patrick Freitas

• Patrick Freitas

Hi Techtomic

Sorry for the delay here,

Thank you for the information, I'm getting a problem to get the e-mail activation from your site, tested three different e-mails and didn't get the link to activate.

However, with the information was able to follow the steps and test on my end, I could not replicate the problem.

In most of the cases, this error has to do with a plugin conflict.

So, would you mind please run a conflict test?

Remember, is essential that you run this test in a staging site, if you can’t do it you must create a full backup.

Please deactivate all plug-ins, keep the reported one, and check if the problem is gone. If so, then enable all plugins one by one and find which one is creating the issue.

If you still having this issue, could you do a theme test, much the same as the plugin test, but now you’re testing themes!
    Activate one of the default WordPress themes, like Twenty Sixteen or Twenty Seventeen.

Here you will find more information: https://premium.wpmudev.org/docs/getting-started/getting-support/#chapter-2

Let me know the results.
    Best Regards,
    Patrick Freitas

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.