I have verified that the referral link is working properly.
- I'm in a "fresh" browser
- Affiliate Debug reports that the cookie was set properly
- I can verify manually that a cookie exists in my browser session (name: affiliate_XXXXX value: affXXXXXX path: /)
Yet clicks/visits are not showing up in the reports. Not for the Admin or the User, and not even after 24 hours.
I have tried some suggestions picked up in the forum, making changes to my config...
define('ADMIN_COOKIE_PATH', '/'); define('COOKIE_DOMAIN', ''); define('COOKIEPATH', ''); define('SITECOOKIEPATH', ''); define('AFFILIATE_COOKIE_DAYS',45);
Notes about my set-up
- This is operating on the main site of a multisite installation.
- The Affiliates plugin is activated only on the root site. (not Network Activated)
- The referral visit is within that root site, never touching a sub-site
I saw in another thread regarding multisite Affiliate tracking issues that a fix was in progress, however, they were saying that clicks were reported, so I seem to be one step behind! Maybe related... maybe not.