Affiliates options

does the affiliate plugin offer the option to payout on monthly subscriptions? or, is it just one time and annual payments?

• wpbizsite
    • Design Lord, Child of Thor

I am setting up a Wordpress site using the Membership plugin. Once I am done setting up the site I would like to create an affiliate program. Until I release my standalone courses (months away), I will only offer a monthly membership option. I want to know if the Affiliate plugin can be set up to pay on recurring sales or just one time.

• aecnu
    • WP Unicorn

Greetings toni_hogan,

Thank you for the great additional question.

When combined with Membership they are indeed calculated on recurring to the best of my knowledge though to be absolutely sure and since I do not have this in practice, I will see if I can get the lead developer in here with his invaluable insight into this plugin for his advice/advise for us.

Though this may take a bit longer then a normal ticket, I will try to get him in here asap.

Cheers, Joe

• wpbizsite
    • Design Lord, Child of Thor

I added the Affiliate plugin. It doesn't work the way I want it but it will suffice for now. I just have to be creative in how I offer the program. Hopefully, the capabilities will be extended in the near future. I still have time. :slight_smile:

• aecnu
    • WP Unicorn

Greetings toni_hogan,

Just touching base with you to let you know that we have not forgotten about you nor the clarification from the lead developer @Barry if indeed recurring Membership plugin transactions also give recurring commissions.

Thank you for your patience as we await his arrival.

Cheers, Joe

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.