Affiliates plugin application on site

I downloaded the Affiliates plugin and activated it. I went through each section on the setting and configuration added a couple users, set up payment amount and approved them. Don't know what to do from there.

I don't know if there is a button or popup window or something so that my users can activate it.

Can someone please assist.
Thank you so very much.
Mark
http://www.distinction-review.com

• Jack Kitterhing

Hi there Mark, @mark_moore

I hope you are well today, as @anticipation said the user can sign up and get their link from within the wp-admin area. or you can use the following shortcodes to set it up front-end for your users to activate it, which I personally prefer :slight_smile:

Besides full access to the Affiliates Plugin features in the Admin Panel, you can use any of the following shortcodes within your posts or pages to provide front-end access as well.

[affiliatelogincheck] – place this at the top of the page that you are planning on using the rest of the shortcodes on and it will display a login message if the user isn’t logged in.
    [affiliateuserdetails] – mirrors the affiliate details form from the admin area (yellow box)
    [affiliatestatstable] – mirrors the large click statistics table
    [affiliatevisitstable] – mirrors the referrers this month table
    [affiliatetopvisitstable] – mirrors the top referrers table
    [affiliatestatschart] – mirrors the main statistics charts
    [affiliatevisitschart] – mirrors the referrers charts
    [affiliatebanners] – displays the banners you add to your affiliate settings

If the user isn’t logged in then none of the shortcodes will output anything (except for the top one).

Thank you for being a WPMU DEV member and have a great weekend!

Kind Regards
    Jack.

• mark_moore

Wow, thank you so very much for your assistance... Yeah I just saw your first answer and it worked perfectly.. but even better is the shortcodes for front access. Thank you..

One last question on a slightly different topic..
    On the group section for buddypress for some reason the 'join groups' button or link is missing. So members won't be able to join.

If you like or need I can send you a login info so that you can see what I mean.

Do you have any help for this?
    Again, thank you sooooo much for your help.

Mark

• mark_moore

Hello Jack,

Goodmorning from New York City. You've been so helpful.
    I was wondering if you might help me with another question as I'm self-taught and very new to css.

On the Affiliates plugin I'm using the shortcodes that you provided to set up front end access. The only issue is that the background has a white film.. Can you send me a code I guess that I may use to change that to transparent?

Currently can't see any of the copy on the page.
    http://www.distinction-review.com/affilitates/

Thanks,
    Mark

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.