Affiliates plugin question

I dont understand how this plugin works for payments. I see the clicks registering but when sale is made how do I calculate the commission paid to the affiliate? Where do I set affiliate commission rate?

• Kimberly

kjenter.

Hi and Welcome to WPMUdev forums!

I'd love to help you figure out what you need to set up!

Are you using this on a Multisite? With any other pluigns?

The addons allow you to set these variables within the addon pluign (i.e. you set membership commission within the subscription levels)

A bit more info and I will be able to help with specific instructions :slight_smile:

Best,

Kimberly

• aecnu

Greetings kjenter,

Just checking if this issue was eventually resolved in another thread? Or by yourself separately to us? Or by us over email with you? Or using our live support?

If so, no need to reply, that's great news.

If not, or you have any more questions related to this thread, please feel free to post them below including any new symptoms or errors and tick the 'Mark as Not Resolved (re-open)' box below the post area (or else we'll miss it!)

Otherwise, happy days, glad you got it sorted :slight_smile:

Thank you for being a WPMU Dev member!

Cheers, Joe

• kjenter

Hi Peoples!

I want to use Prosites and affiliate together. I read that both work well together.

In Prosites I cant figure out how to set membership commission within the levels.

This is the sitution:

Yes. Kimberly I am using multisite.

1. I want a customer to buy a sub account.
    2. Two levels Pro and Pro Plus
    3. and 50% or commission on both levels

I curent have 250 Pro member but plan on having many more once I solve the affiliate problem.

Can you help? Can ProSites and Affiliate work together to do this?

Keith
    617-510-8923

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.