Affiliates plugin - tracking buyers w/out Membership installed

With the affiliates plugin - can you only track paid signups if you have your Membership plugin installed?

• PC

Hello Mike,

Greetings and thanks for posting on the forums.

With the affiliates plugin - can you only track paid signups if you have your Membership plugin installed?

It tracks the clicks and signups with Membership plugin if the addon is activated.

I am not sure if I fully understand the question, can you please elaborate it so that I can assist your accordingly ?

Please advise.

Cheers, PC

• mike_mukhopadhyay

Sorry PC!

Currently I am using another plugin by another developer (Premise) as my membership solution.

I want to track where my buyers are coming from.

I'm guessing from your answer that the only way your Affiliates plugin works is in conjunction with your Membership plugin? Or does it track who becomes a user on my site?

(The only users I have other than me are buyers)

In short - unless I move to your Membership plugin - can I use your Affiliates plugin?

Many thanks, Mike

• PC

Hey Mike,

I'm guessing from your answer that the only way your Affiliates plugin works is in conjunction with your Membership plugin? Or does it track who becomes a user on my site?

No it does not work with other plugins out of the box. For other plugins, it can track clicks but not sales.

If you are using it with our Membership plugin, then you can track sales as well and the members can get credits in their affiliate accounts too.

But before you move, I will suggest you to test things on a lab site to see if that suits your needs coz I don't want you to break the current system before testing the new one

Cheers, PC