Affiliates recurring commission

We would like to pay our affiliates the same recurring commission once a year.

For example, if a subscriber signs up on Jan 12, 2014 for a $20 plan, we want the affiliate to be credited $20 every year starting on Jan 12, 2014 as long as the subscription is active.

How can we do this? Or is this feature in the works? If not, can you suggest this to your developers?

• Tyler Postle
    • CGO

Hey Hector,

Hope you’re doing well today!

You can add this define to your wp-config.php file:

define('AFFILIATE_PAYONCE', 'no');

Now the affiliate will get commission of every payment their referred users make :slight_smile: are you using it with Pro Sites?

Keep in mind, if you’re using Affiliates with MarketPress, Membership, etc. as well then they will also get commission of any purchases their referred users make through that as well.

Essentially, setting this define means the affiliate gets commission of every single purchase their referred users make(including recurring subscriptions). As long as it integrates with our affiliates plugin.

Hope this helps Hector! Let us know if you have any further questions.

All the best,

Tyler

• Hector Torres
    • The Incredible Code Injector

Thanks for the reply. Let me clarify further.

All of our subscriptions are “monthly” meaning our clients make a payment once a month. But we want to pay our affiliates only once a year.

So for example a client pays us $20 a month and signed up on Jan 12, 2014. We want to credit our affiliate with a $20 commission on Jan 12, 2014 and then another $20 on Jan 12, 2015.

How can we do that?

• Michelle Shull
    • DEV MAN’s Apprentice

Hey there, Hector! Happy Saturday!

Sorry for the confusion, I see now that you’re wanting an annual payout for affiliates, that recurs automatically, based on subscriptions referred, correct?

That’s actually not something we can do out of the box. I’m more than happy to add a feature request, I think this is a brilliant way of managing your affiliates.

Thanks for the question, Hector!

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.