Is the Domain Mapping plugin stable since major rewrite?

Hi,

After a much needed major rewrite of the Domain mapping plugin, there was a flurry of support tickets and quick code fixes for the past month.

I just wanted to know if all the known bugs were fixed yet?

Cheers,

Johnny

• Adam Czajczyk

Hey Johnny,

I hope you're having a nice day!

As far as we'd love to release a 100% bug-free code every time, the number of themes/plugins/wp versions combination "out there" is enormous, thus making it almost impossible to provide a full compatibility "with everything". I think this is the case :slight_smile:

Having said that, I think the current Domain Mapping version is as stable as possible. I cannot guarantee that no more issues will ever come up but that's what we're here for: to help you solve any possible issue and assist you with getting rid of any possible troubles!

I've also noticed that you're currently using the fairly outdated version of the plugin. There's been 9 updates in-between so the newest release is fairly different than the one on your site.

I'd strongly suggest making a full backup of your site (including databases) before updates and also taking a note of all mapped domains (which domain is mapped to which) in case something goes wrong - so you could either revert to a current setup in no time and then simply remove the Domain Mapping and install a fresh new release.

Cheers,
    Adam

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.