After activating CoursePress Pro, PDF export from Tickera Plugin is no longer functioning

After i installed and activated CoursePress Pro, which i need for learning content on a platform i handle, i found out that the PDF export from another plugin stopped functioning. In this case the Event Ticketing Plugin Tickera, which allows to export all registered visitors to an event as pdf file.

Since i found no single function which can be deactivated, i am searching for a solution to be able to activate both plugins.

• James Morris

Hello Martin,

In order to help you better with this issue, would you please enable WP_DEBUG and provide us with the output so we can look into this further for you?

To enable WP_DEBUG, change the following line in your wp-config.php file:

define('WP_DEBUG', false);

To this:

// Enable WP_DEBUG mode
    define( 'WP_DEBUG', true );

// Enable Debug logging to the /wp-content/debug.log file
    define( 'WP_DEBUG_LOG', true );

// Disable display of errors and warnings
    define( 'WP_DEBUG_DISPLAY', false );
    @ini_set( 'display_errors', 0 );

After you've visited the pages that are causing you problems, please go to wp-content/ on your server via FTP and download the debug.log file to your local computer. Then, open that file with a text editor like notepad (Windows), GEdit (Linux), or TextEdit (Mac). You can then save the file as a .txt file and upload it here as an attachment to your post.

I look forward to seeing the results of your tests.

Best regards,

James Morris

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.