After activating Membership2 plugin drop in organic traffic experienced

Hi,
After installing and activating Membership 2 plugin, I expected a huge drop in Google organic traffic, even when the Search Index feature is activated. Please help urgently as I am losing my google traffic.

Thanks!

• Vinod Dalvi
    • WP Unicorn

Hi @Rafiq,

Sorry to hear of the problem you are having.

Is the drop in Google organic traffic happening for any specific pages or all?

Can you share us the screenshot of your Google analytics?

Could you please try temporary deactivating your Memberships one by one and see whether it makes any difference in your traffic?

Kind Regards,
    Vinod Dalvi

• Rafiq Elmansy
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

Hi,
    I can share Google Analytics, but these thread are public, isn't the tech support should be one-to-one communication? as information about websites are shared through these sessions.
    Can I deactivate the plugin and see the change? will any of the setting be lost after deactivation the plugin?

Thanks!
    Rafiq

• Kasia Swiderska
    • Support nomad

Hello Rafiq,

Can I deactivate the plugin and see the change? will any of the setting be lost after deactivation the plugin?

No, deactivating plugin will not erase your settings.

I can share Google Analytics, but these thread are public, isn't the tech support should be one-to-one communication?

You can use our secure contact form to share this. You can do that by using contact form https://premium.wpmudev.org/contact/

Subject: "Attn: Kasia Swiderska"
    - link to screens
    -link back to this thread for reference
    -any other relevant urls

Select "I have a different question" for your topic - this and the subject line ensure that it gets assigned to me

Kind regards,
    Kasia

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.