After creating an auto email, how to trigger a send to myself for testing?

After creating an auto respond email, I am not 100% sure what exactly the member will receive. It would be very helpful if there was some method to send the email to myself. I would know what the member would see and if the links worked properly.

• Kasia Swiderska
    • Support nomad

Hello Dick,

In cases like this it always good to have user test account, so you can with it test all the process and the mails. It is normal procedure, as it's the best way to test things with Membership 2 pro.
    Normally we have two browser window open (or two browsers) one with logged in admin account and one with normal user account (incognito mode) when we are testing plugins.

And every mail has option to send copy to admin email.

kind regards,
    Kasia

• Dick
    • Design Lord, Child of Thor

Thanks for your reply. Yes, I do have test accounts. However that isn't my question nor does the response answer the request. When composing an auto response email such as "Subscription before expires" or "Subscription after expires", there is nothing to trigger the email to be sent unless I wait for the event to occur. I am asking for a way to immediately trigger the email to be sent (perhaps to the test account and the admin). Please advise.

• Rupok
    • Support Ninja

Hi Dick

I hope you had a wonderful day.

I'm afraid, sending test emails with email template is not currently available in Membership 2 Pro. But It sounds like a promising feature and I can move your request to our Features and Feedback section. The more members liking the idea, the more chances our developer will add this in our future releases.

Have a nice day. Cheers!
    Rupok

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.