After Deactivating and Deleted Classifieds still got Pages

After Deactivating and Deleting Classifieds still got Pages showing up on main site.How to remove remainings of classified?.
Thanks

• aecnu
    • WP Unicorn

Greetings bestcarsauto,

Thank you for this great question and bringing this significant issue to our attention.

Have you gone to the "Pages" section in the dashboard and deleted the pages placed there by classifieds by any chance?

Screen shot below.

Please advise.

Cheers, Joe

• bestcarsauto
    • Flash Drive

Thanks aecnu but I tough that everything in the installation of classifieds was suppose to be eliminated automatic when you remove o delete the plugin anyway what pages is that the plugin generates and also do you know what pages created by the directory plugin?
    Thanks

• aecnu
    • WP Unicorn

Greetings bestcarsauto,

Thanks aecnu but I tough that everything in the installation of classifieds was suppose to be eliminated automatic when you remove o delete the plugin

That would certainly be nice if it happened that way, but this is not the case with many plugins unfortunately.

anyway what pages is that the plugin generates and also do you know what pages created by the directory plugin?

The pages generated for Classified are shown above in my screen shot, of course if you cannot view them for whatever reason please let me know.

As for the Directory plugin, I have included a screen shot for that one too below.

Thank you for being a WPMU Dev Member!

Cheers, Joe

• aecnu
    • WP Unicorn

Greetings bestcarsauto,

Thank you for the update and happy to see that you are moving along here with this issue.

Could you please post a screen shot of this remaining menu selection panel so that I can see exactly what you are referring to?

Please advise.

Cheers, Joe

• aecnu
    • WP Unicorn

Greetings bestcarsauto,

Thank you for the screen shot, it is true that a picture is worth a thousand words.

As a test I just went in to my test production server and deleted the plugin from my installation and the menu disappeared right off the screen on a refresh.

Therefore it is my opinion that this has not been completely removed from your installation as you had indicated After Deactivating and Deleting Classifieds

If you still have not been able to resolve this by FTPing in and deleting the plugin in the plugin folder, please consider sending me FTP information so that I can pop in there and see what is going on to aecnu (at) incsub.com and be sure to include a copy of this tickets URL:
    https://premium.wpmudev.org/forums/topic/after-deactivating-and-deleted-classifieds-still-got-pages

Please advise.

Cheers, Joe

• Timothy
    • Chief Pigeon

Hey there, hope you are well!

Just checking in to see how things are going and if you need further assistance.

If you do then please feel free to reopen this thread or create a new one.

Just something else to look at. Classifieds, Directory are based upon CustomPress. So if you have Directory or CustomPress installed then the option may still show.

Take care and have a fantastic day!

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.