After image optimization, I still get insight error

Hello! I purchased WP Smush Pro and I optimized all my images with Super-Smush images and Next gen checked (1.15 gb reduction for 5191 photos, very good :slight_smile: ) but even though I deleted my site cache any my browser cache, I still get the recommendation to optimize my images from google page speed and your performance app. Why is that? I have granted support access

• Predrag Dubajic

Hey @Cristi,

Hope you're doing well today :slight_smile:

I checked your site and all the images mentioned there look like to be called via Jetpacks Photon image optimization, can you check if the same issue happens if you disable this option.
    There are also 2 images being called directly from Woocommerce and Avada folders that is not something WP Smush can handle, this is something that plugin/theme developers should consider changing and using optimized images in the products.

Best regards,
    Predrag

• Cristi

Hey, great response time. 1 hour!! WOW. I deactivated the Jetpack Photon and it's ok now. It greatly improved my google page speed score.

Do you have any plugins I can purchase for improving other aspects of page speed like mimification/compression/browser caching/asincronous script loading etc?

How do you recommend to update the files that the plugin can't handle? I could download them from the server and use an external program for optimization. Can you recommend a service/website like this? I am open to any suggestions :slight_smile:

• Predrag Dubajic

Hey Christi,

Currently we don't have such plugins but we are currently working on security and performance plugins that will be available soon :slight_smile:

First image is the pattern for your site background, I believe Avada allows you to import your own image for the background so if you download the current image and upload it for background again it will go to media files and smush will be able to process it.

Second image is Woocommerce search icon, and actually I'm not sure how could this be changed, perhaps also downloading image, uploading it back to your media and then use that new image by adding this CSS code:

.bt_search {
    	background: url('IMAGE_URL') no-repeat 0 center;
    }

Let us know how it goes :slight_smile:

Best regards,
    Predrag

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.