After install multisite and wpmu provision module into our

Hello,

After install multisite and wpmu provision module into our WHMCS we faded with issue, when we create a new site we must manually map a new website into wordpress.conf like

map $http_host $blogid {

default 0;

wordpress.hostpro.ua 1;

handwares.biz 6;

}

Maybe you have some docs, or script to create this map automatically?

Thanks

• PC
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

Hello there Dmitry,

Thanks for your post.

The usage guide is here : https://premium.wpmudev.org/project/whmcs-multisite-provisioning/#usage and there is a readme file inside the plugin download folder.

However, what you are saying is something I have not seen in the past.

Can you kindly create a site directly in your WordPress multisite and see if you are able to visit that fine without manually mapping. That should automatically be taken care of by the Wild Card DNS and multisite.

Please advise !

Cheers, PC

• Dmitry
    • Flash Drive

Hi Pranaya,

Thank you for reply.

I spent the installation and configuration according to your documentation.

And when I create a new website from WHMCS, this site was setup successful, and i can connect via subdomain. And when I map my own domain from wp-admin it work too.

Will it cause any conflicts that in the future, if I have a configuration file does not have a record of what blogid to which the site belongs to?

Regards

• PC
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

Hey there,

Sorry for missing your last response here.

Will it cause any conflicts that in the future, if I have a configuration file does not have a record of what blogid to which the site belongs to?

All the information to which blog id is for which site stays in the database and doesn’t need to be added to any configuration file.

If you are not having to do it for every new site you create, you are good to go :slight_smile:

Cheers, PC

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.