After Item Added to Cart -- button should say "Item Added"

Hello,

After Item is added to Cart, the button says: "Item Added" for like a second and then reverts back to "Add to Cart".

Can I keep it "Item Added" and a checkmark to the left of it??

It only shows "In your Cart" permanent when the item is out of stuck and it's in your cart.

If so, how?

Thank you,
Giovanni

• aecnu

Greetings Giovanni,

Thank you for being a WPMU Dev member!

After Item is added to Cart, the button says: "Item Added" for like a second and then reverts back to "Add to Cart".

Can I keep it "Item Added" and a checkmark to the left of it??

The design this way is intentional so that multiple products can be added in the cart, otherwise it would stay as already item added as given in your example and then what to do if they want more?

It only shows "In your Cart" permanent when the item is out of stuck and it's in your cart.

This is simply because no more items can be added to the cart because they are out of stock.

If so, how?

This is clearly a custom job due to we would certainly not want to implement it globally due to the reasons mentioned above.

It might take a bit longer than useful but I'll see if I can get the lead developer in here to assist / give you some advice.

Alternatively, you could see if there's a developer available at wpmu jobs who could get onto it right this minute, but we're aiming to get you sorted ourselves.

Thanks again and it is great to have you as a WPMU Dev member.

Cheers, Joe :slight_smile:

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.