After lockout time exceeds it shows 401 unauthorised error

When an IP gets locked out by defender and the time of the lockout exceeds 300secs and I try to login I get a 401 unauthorised for the server and takes more than 1 hour for the login to be released. Can't be done manually and doesn't appear on the logs. I have tried multiple browsers. As soon as I switch to a different IP address (hotspoting to my mobile) the problem goes away.
We tried with websites I have that don't have defender and the problem doesn't occur. Also tried with another plugin and works well with that.

• Huberson
    • Recruit

Hello Romulo
    I looked at your Defender settings but couldn't observer that amount of time(1 hour) with lockout.

We will need to perform some further troubleshooting of the issue but if the site(mouthgym) is currently live, it would be better to setup a staging clone of it and provide us with credentials for advanced testing.

You can provide us with a test admin user to the staging(or current site if not live) and FTP or cpanel via our contact form, and let us know so we can look further into that.

Please send in the following:

Subject: "Attn: Huberson Dorvilus"
    -WordPress admin username
    -WordPress admin password
    -login url
    -FTP credentials (host/username/password)

-link back to this thread for reference

-any other relevant urls

Regards,
    Huberson

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.