after making a selection on this page:

after making a selection on this page:
http://searchingfordreamstreet.org/support-this-project/

I get sent to this page (supposed to be page where someone can add shipping info):
http://searchingfordreamstreet.org/fundraisers/searching-for-dream-street/pledge/

as you can see, something is broke... can you advise?

• Luís

Hi @petemarovich,

Hope you're doing well today!

Firstly, sorry for my late reply and all the problems it may have caused.

I needed to deal with some older threads and, honestly, was not easy to find the issue.

Please try this CSS code:

.single-funder .site-content > article, .single-funder .content-sidebar, .single-funder .site-main > article {
        opacity: 1 !important
    }

You have some other issues in the layout (the button "Back to this project" it's far away to the content). Are you making other changes? Need help to correct this?

Cheers, Luís

• petemarovich

No worries, just thought I got lost in the ether....

That css now allows the fields to be displayed on the pledge page, BUT, as you can see they are down the page after a title and a lot of blank space. Since all I need on that page are the fields and nothing above it, can all that space and title be removed?

Also, as you mentioned, the button on the first page is way below the content. Another member or staff person helped with that. We wanted to move it below the content. The way he did it was to say how far down the page to put it and I am planning on adding other rewards, so I made it even further down the page. If you can figure out a way to simply have it show up after the last reward, regardless how many there are, it would be great.

Let me know what you think.

Thanks again!

• Luís

Hi @petemarovich,

Your theme have lots of conflicts with Fundraising, but, please, add this CSS code, in order to see if fixes the layout issues:

.wdf_rewards {
        height: auto !important;
    }

.wdf_payment_options {
        bottom: -100px !important;
    }

.wdf_payment_summary, .wdf_paypal_payment_form_basic_message, .wdf_paypal_payment_form_address_message {
        display: none;
    }
    .wdf_paypal_payment_form.wdf_payment_form {
        position: relative;
        top: -475px;
    }
    .single-funder #entry-content-wrapper > form {
        text-align: center !important;
    }

text-align: left;
    }

.single-funder #entry-content-wrapper > form > input[type="submit"] {
        top: -450px;
    }

I hope this information has been helpful. If I can help you in this or other questions, please let me know!

Cheers, Luís

• petemarovich

Thank you Luis. This looks so much better!

One last thing.

If you go to the page and select a pledge amount, when you get to the next page that asks for the additional information like address: Look at the bottom of the page (under the sharing icons) and you will see the complete pledge button. It is too far down and overlapping the "leave a reply" button for comments. Is it possible to move it above the sharing icons?

Additionally, above the fields to fill out on this page, the big headline in the middle of the page is repeating the site name. Is there any way to either remove this completely or change it to a different line of text (and smaller). Maybe something like: "Please fill out the additional information below."

Thanks again for all your help. This is great!

• Luís

Hi @petemarovich,

I already changed the code and adding the "!important" rule. So the code to position the button will look like:

.single-funder #entry-content-wrapper form input[type="submit"] {
       position: relative !important;
       top: -450px !important;
    }

I tested it several times using Chrome and Firefox and seems working well. Can you check it, please?

Regarding to your last question, I think it's not duplicating the site name, but it's showing the name of this Fundraiser (or project).

If you want to hide it, try this CSS code:

.single-funder .entry-title {
    }

But we will need to adjust the form and button positioning again, replacing the code to:

top: -810px;
    }
    .single-funder #entry-content-wrapper > form > input[type="submit"] {
        top: -785px;
    }

Regarding to the message I hide all of them, as you requested, but we can use the default: "Please fill out all detail".

Change this code:

.wdf_payment_summary, .wdf_paypal_payment_form_basic_message, .wdf_paypal_payment_form_address_message {
    }

to

.wdf_payment_summary, .wdf_paypal_payment_form_address_message {
    }

I hope this information has been helpful. If I can help you in this or other questions, please let me know!

Cheers, Luís

• petemarovich

Hey Luis

The first page of the fundraising is fine. everything looks great. I think you are confused as to what I mean about the fundraising name being repeated. I am talking about the SECOND page, where the client is asked to fill out the extra information such as address. (screenshot attached). I would like to remove the "Searching for Dream Street" that appears directly above the fields. Ideally, it would say something like "Please fill out all of the details below:"

Also, FYI - the second address field:

Addres 2 (Apartment, suite, unit, building, floor, etc.):

Address is spelled wrong (missing an "s"). This is obviously in the plugin itself. I found where it is in the files and made the correction on a local copy. IF I upload the corrected version of the plugin to the site, will all of our changes still be OK? Since they are all css, I assume they will.

Hopefully the Dev crew can fix the spelling in a future update?

• Luís

Hi @petemarovich,

I would like to remove the "Searching for Dream Street" that appears directly above the fields. Ideally, it would say something like "Please fill out all of the details below:"

We can try hide the tiltle, adding this CSS code:

}

Regarding to the message, the plugin have a built in message: "Please fill out all detail". I hid it, because you asked in a previous reply to do it. We can unhide it, changing this code:

}

to

.wdf_payment_summary, .wdf_paypal_payment_form_address_message {
    }

Cheers, Luís

• petemarovich

Hi Luis

I think we have some confusion about the pages I am wanting to modify.

I had previously written to you this:

I would like to remove the "Searching for Dream Street" that appears directly above the fields. Ideally, it would say something like "Please fill out all of the details below:"

You responded with:

We can try hide the tiltle, adding this CSS code:
    }

What that does is change the formatting on the FIRST page where the choices are for pledged. I want the title on the NEXT page, the one with the address fields, removed.

Additionally I pointed out that on that same page, the "Address 2" field title is spelled wrong. It is missing an "s."

I have found that code in the plugin and made the change, but I want to make sure that I can upload a new copy of that plugin without messing up anything up that we have done. I assume it would be fine since everything we have done is with Custom CSS.

Can you advise?

• Luís

Hi @petemarovich,

To hide the title "Searching for Dream Street" only in the second page (pledge page) please add this CSS code:

.postid-858  .without_thumbnail {
    }

Also, we need to adjust the form and content below, using this CSS:

.postid-858 #entry-content-wrapper > form {
        top: 200px;
    }
    .postid-858 div.ssba, .postid-858 .ase-social-links{
       margin-top: 150px !important;
    }

Cheers, Luís

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.