After Membership Expire Notification mail to user.

Hi,

After Membership expired, User not able to got any mail notification.

See attachment file to setup of expired setting.

Please rectify me.

ASAP

Thanks

• Kasia Swiderska
    • Support nomad

Hello Minh,

I noticed that you are using quite old version of Membership 2 Pro. Please update it, as new version has lots of improvements and bug fixes.

Let me know if update will help.

Also, you should check if any other emails are going out of your WordPress (like password resets).

kind regards,

Kasia

• Minh
    • Design Lord, Child of Thor

Hi,

As you mention earlier:

you should check if any other emails are going out of your WordPress (like password resets).

YES:

I have Received the different mail like password reset and password lost / changed:

[ibc] Password Reset:slight_frown:email Format below)

Someone requested that the password be reset for the following account:

http://sydneywebsitehosting.com/ibc/

Username: admin

If this was a mistake, just ignore this email and nothing will happen.

To reset your password, visit the following address:

<http://sydneywebsitehosting.com/ibc/wp-login.php?action=rp&key=nzBRYI7zeBadBJGwYGeH&login=admin&gt;

if you want to check setting .i have already sent all the access of the site to your team member before 20 day approx.

Please rectify me.

http://sydneywebsitehosting.com/ibc/

Thanks

• Kasia Swiderska
    • Support nomad

Hello Minh,

Those credentials are no longer there (this i public forum and we remove any credentials posted in threads). Could you please send in the following via our secure contact form https://premium.wpmudev.org/contact/ :

– Mark to my attention, the subject line should contain only: ATTN: Kasia Swiderska

– Do not include anything else in the subject line, doing so may delay our response due to how email filtering works.

– Link back to this thread

– Include WordPress network admin access details (login address, username & password)

– Include FTP log-in details (hostname, username & password)

– Include any relevant URLs for your site

IMPORTANT: Please make sure you select “I have a different question” for your topic, so it doesn’t go back to the forums – this and the subject line ensure that it gets assigned to me.

kind regards,

Kasia

• Minh
    • Design Lord, Child of Thor

Hi Kasia,

I am connected with month support from last three, for solving my problem. But from your side I never feel happy or agree with your response. Whatever the issue I ask from my side (either file upload issue or membership expiration mail notification etc. ) you never solve the problem or provide a appropriate solution for it.

So, I am very disappointed with your support and I am too frustrated the way to manage the issue within your team. You doesn’t seem to be serious from your side just take the issue casually. I think I am just wasting my money since three month. Even I have provided you all the personal login credentials my server.

So, it will be better to treat my issue seriously.

I hope you understand my situation now. Kindly take a serious action for it and devote a responsible team for my concerns.

Regards Minh@team

• Kasia Swiderska
    • Support nomad

Hello Minh,

I’m sorry you are disappointed with my answers, but if I can’t replicate this issue on my site it is hard to tell why it is not working on your site. I can’t solve problem without troubleshooting it first.

I’m treating you seriously and I’m sorry also for the delay – I was absent for few days at work, that is why I didn’t respond earlier. I don’t also see and thread related to files upload that you had me as support staff.

When I logged to your WordPress I found other things that are not working correctly – I wanted to enable debug mode in WordPress to check it, but apparently I cant connect to your FTP (I have connection time out) – can you check credentials you send me – or provide more informations so I could log in?

Did you tried to disable all other plugins and switch to default WordPress theme to exclude plugin/theme conflict?

kind regards,

Kasia

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.