After migration the images are broken

I have migrated my site to your host using Shipper Pro and after the migration the images are not loading. The images src in my pages are like this “{{SHIPPER_WPURL_WITH_SCHEME}}/wp-content/uploads/2019/06/image.jpg”

• Adam Czajczyk
    • Support Gorilla

Hello Marianna

I hope you’re well today and thank you for reaching us!

It seems that Shipper for some reason didn’t properly finish domain replacement procedure for images. We’ll keep a close eye on that to see if there are more cases like that and if so, our developers will look into it.

As for your site. I have already run an update on your site and the images should be fine now. Could you please double-check and confirm if it’s all right now?

If yes, please also go to the “SSH/SFTP” section of the Hosting in the Hub and remove the SSH account that I created there (the account name starts with “adamwpmu”:wink:.

Best regards,

Adam

• Marianna
    • New Recruit

Hello

Thank you for fixing that issue!I have to say I am so impressed with the service here. I really appreciate it as I wasn’t familiar with your hosting and migrating so thought I had messed up. I lok forward to building my sites here going forward – very happy so far.

Marianna

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.