After minification menu bar & google search box wrong color/scrunched

After minification my top of page menu bar border is red instead of white and my google search box, in the top of page menu bar, is scrunched as is the search button. If I look at the page using your see page without minification button then it returns to normal. When I tried not including the two google search files in the list of files on the minification page then google search box/button disappeared entirely. I am also running WP Smush to compress images at this time.

• Kasia Swiderska

Hello Winston,

When I tried not including the two google search files in the list of files on the minification page then google search box/button disappeared entirely.

When you not include files in Minification that means they will be removed from the site - so when there is plugin that needs those files, it wont work anymore.
    In this case files have to be included but stay in their original positions (so you don't move them to footer or header) and/or not minified or combined.

So include files, move them on original position and if issue is fixed try to minify them and if they will still work then try to combine them to see if this will break again site.
    That should be repeated for all the files you have on site to get best configuration for your site.

let me know if you have more questions.

kind regards,
    Kasia

• Winston Elliott

The files are in original position and were never moved, when I set the 3 google search related files to "include" but not "minify" or "combine" then the google search box/button disappears. The red border around the top menu bar did return to its proper color instead of red. How did I get the Google search box/button to stay and not be scrunched? I have given you access to admin panel. Thanks.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.