After paying the post doesn't show content

Hi,

I've recently installed the Pay Per View plugin. While I was conducting the tests, I realized that after paying, the article didn't show the rest of the content (!). I tried to refresh and nothing, it always maintained its aspect as beforehand, showing the signs to pay. Please help me on this issue, I don't want someone paying and getting nothing.

Also, after installing some plugins my homepage slider and carousel widgets aren't functioning as they should. The homepage slider at the top now displays only a picture (there isn't any motion, it doesn't slide to the other pictures) instead of continuously showing the several post pictures like I configured in the widgets section.

Regarding the carousel widgets they simply ceased to exist, not showing at all :slight_frown:

Please help me to sort out this issues.

Best regards,

Asomar

• Michael Bissett

Hey asomar, Michael here! :slight_smile:

I've recently installed the Pay Per View plugin. While I was conducting the tests, I realized that after paying, the article didn't show the rest of the content (!). I tried to refresh and nothing, it always maintained its aspect as beforehand, showing the signs to pay.

I'll need a few things from you for this one:
    - I'll need to know if you've done the conflict testing we mention in the flowchart on our Getting Support page:

https://premium.wpmudev.org/manuals/using-wpmu-dev/getting-support/

(if not, then I'd advise going through that, to help narrow down the culprit quickly)

- I'll need Support Access enabled (we've got a handy guide on that over here)
    - I'll need to have the link to the page you're testing with. :slight_smile:

Also, after installing some plugins my homepage slider and carousel widgets aren't functioning as they should. The homepage slider at the top now displays only a picture (there isn't any motion, it doesn't slide to the other pictures) instead of continuously showing the several post pictures like I configured in the widgets section.

Regarding the carousel widgets they simply ceased to exist, not showing at all

This one sounds like something for a separate thread, we're keen on keeping to one issue per thread (makes things loads more efficient and happy for everyone), if you could open a thread for this one, that'd be great! :slight_smile:

Kind Regards,
    Michael

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.