After Pro Site update the tables are broken

After Pro Site update the pro site tables are broken. You can see the registration page on this slug /reiki-earth/.

Downgrading the plugin to the previous version didn't restore the issue.

The backup file before an update was created on March 23. Is there is a way to fix it without restoring a backup?

Please advise

• Dimitris
    • Support Star

Hey there Justin,

hope you're doing good today! :slight_smile:

I just had a look in your conversation with my colleague Nastia and you said that:

I made the changes with the Thrive themes plugin page editor

I can see no changes unfortunately, neither in page options of WP admin area here

nor in Thrive Content Builder.

I'm afraid that if there's no proper backup to restore, you should re-build these. :unamused:

Was Pro Sites the only plugin that you've updated before this messed up? Please advise!

Warm regards,
    Dimitris

• Lindeni Mahlalela
    • Recruit

Hello Justin,

I hope you are doing great today and I am sorry about the inconveniences you are having with our product. I was wondering if you still need help with this one as we haven't had a response from you in a while.

I have accessed your website and I have noticed that your Pro Sites registration page is set to /register. According to the conversation you had with my Colleague Nastia, this is the page that should be the registration page. Please correct me if I am wrong.

Please note that if you have changed the default Pro Sites page from pro-site to anything else, you should choose carefully the new slug as some other plugins may be using the same slug. Like in the case of /register, Membership 2 is using that slug and should cause problems by default until you change on of the plugins to use a different slug. This is the reason why you may see some Membership 2 elements in the registration page.

Unfortunately, I could not spend more time on your site due to the security warnings regarding your SSL.

I hope this helps. If you need more help regarding this then please let us know and we will be always happy to help in any way possible.

Have a nice day, Cheers.
    Mahlamusa

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.