After rename admin (defender) i cannot login to network functionality

Hi,
i have a problem, i edited the site by working with the defender plugin and after i renamed the admin to administrator - i cannot login to my network anymore. I see the normal page without any multisite functions. I could not find a solution until now - can you help me what i shoud do?
Many thanks
Regards,
Daniel

• Luís

Hi Daniel ,

Hope you're doing well today!

Seems that you lost the "super admin" privileges. Not sure why that happened, I made some tests in this "Defender" feature, but I was unable to replicate.

There is some methods to give an user the "Super Admin" privileges, if you are the only "super admin" user in your network, I would like to suggest to try via MySQL.

1) Firstly, please, make a backup of your database, just to make sure you stay in the safe side;

2) Go to the "wp_sitemeta" table ("wp" is the default prefix, maybe you already changed it in Defender) and search for the "site_admins" meta_key;

3) You changed your username to "administrator", so, in the meta_value field add this code:

a:1:{i:0;s:13:"administrator";}

4) Refresh your admin panel and then, you should be able to access to the network admin panel.

If you don't feel confortable in doing this, can you send me the WP admin and MySQL access?

Please send it privately through our contact form:

https://premium.wpmudev.org/contact/

Select "I have a different question" for your topic - this and the subject line ensure that it gets assigned to me.

Send in:

Subject: "Attn: Luis Lopes"
    - WordPress admin username
    - WordPress admin password
    - Login url
    - MySQL credentials (host/username/password)
    - Link back to this thread for reference

Cheers, Luís

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.