After update my new blog templates they disappeared at subscription form

Hi I have Gravity Forms plugin integrated with New Blog Templates, and after update the last ones all my templates has disappeared from the subscription form. Could you take a look at it for me, please? The access is already granted. Thank you! :wink:

• Milan
    • WordPress Wizard

Hello diegpl

Hope you are well today and thanks for asking us. :slight_smile:

I can see that currently you are using older version of New Blog Template so I am guess you update it to its latest release and roll back to its previous release because it didn’t work well with gravity form, right ?

If yes, then I would like to update it to its latest release, but before I do that, its good idea that we take backup of your site, so if in case something goes wrong, we can roll back to current working state of site. :slight_smile:

Best Regards,

Milan

• diegpl
    • Syntax Hero

Actually the problem seems to be because I was not using the last gravity forms version. I have downgraded New Blog Templates and now it seems it is alright. Do you agree with me the problem could be because of that? Should I keep the previous New Blog Templates version then? Thank you!

• Predrag Dubajic
    • Support

Hi diegpl,

Since the changes made in Gravity Forms there are some differences in setting up NBT for it.

You need to have "Gravity Forms" and "Gravity Forms User Registration Add-On" active and then go to Forms > Forms, click on Edit link for your form and then go to Form Settings > User Registration where you will see option to enable NBT selector.

Let us know if you require some additional help with this :slight_smile:

Best regards,

Predrag

• Predrag Dubajic
    • Support

Hi diegpl,

There was an issue with User Registration add-on 3.0 update that moved the settings and NBT was not working with it anymore, so in 2.8.1 we had to adjust the plugin for that release and I believe that’s why you’re not able to see the option.

I tested my installation with Gravity Forms 1.9.19, User Registration 3.3 and NBT 2.8.2 and both option and front end selector are working normally so if you update User Registration add-on you should be good to go.

Best regards,

Predrag

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.