After update to latest WPMUDEV Dashboard - Geting Errors in Wordpress & Cannot UPDATE Plugins

Hi,

I recently updated the WPMUDEV Plugin and now I cannot see the plugin list though I can see the Dashboard.

I have the same experiences with another WPMUDEV plugin, Marketpress. I cannot see the HTML elements.

I believe the two are related.

This issue did not exist before until I upgdated both plugins.

This is my environment:
- Windows, Running locally (localhost) in my DEV environment
- WAMP Server 2.5
- PHP 5.5.12
- MySQL 5.6.17

Application Environment
- Wordpress 4.4.1
- Latest WPMU DEV Plugin
- Latest Marketpress

Kind Regards,
Tino

• Adam Czajczyk

Hello Tino,

I hope you're well today and thank you for your question!

I recently updated the WPMUDEV Plugin and now I cannot see the plugin list though I can see the Dashboard.

The screenshot you shared with me shows that you're able to view the WPMU DEV -> Dashboard page. What happens when you click on "WPMU DEV -> Plugins" menu item? Does this page returns any visible errors or notices or does it just come up blank?

I have the same experiences with another WPMUDEV plugin, Marketpress. I cannot see the HTML elements.

Could you please elaborate a bit on this? I'm not sure what do you mean by "I cannot see the HTML elements". I don't think also that these two issue are indeed related but let me not say any "last word" on this until getting some more details on this from you :slight_smile:

Looking forward to your replay,
    Adam

• tinonetic

Hi Adam,

The screenshot you shared with me shows that you're able to view the WPMU DEV -> Dashboard page. What happens when you click on "WPMU DEV -> Plugins" menu item? Does this page returns any visible errors or notices or does it just come up blank?

The Dashboard is showing errors. The first & second screenshot show the same dashboard. Below and above. I realise it was not clear. Apologies

I have added the full screenshot in this post.

There is nothing displayed on the plugin section. Before I updated, there would be a list of Plugins which I could manage. Now there is nothing. as shown in the third screenshot, in my first post.

Could you please elaborate a bit on this? I'm not sure what do you mean by "I cannot see the HTML elements". I don't think also that these two issue are indeed related but let me not say any "last word" on this until getting some more details on this from you :slight_smile:

I meant the the controls/options (buttons, dropdowns, checkboxes ... etc) that I use to configure the Marketpress plugin are not visible.

Fortunately, I also have another version of the site running
      1) WPMU Dev Dashboard v3.5.3,
      2) Wordpress v4.3.2
      3) MarketPress v3.0.0.2

See second screenshot(in this post) with Plugin list
      See third screenshot(in this post) with the MarketPress plugin options/settings

This is in the exact same environment.

This plugin list or the MarketPress options are not displayed with the latest WPMU Dev Dashboard, the latest MarketPress plugin and the latest Worpress.

• Adam Czajczyk

Hello tinonetic,

Thanks for explanation, it's much more clear now.

As for WPMU DEV Dashboard. It turned out there's a bug but as far as I was told, the fix for this is ready and will be included in an upcoming 4.0.4 version that should be released really soon. This should solve the "plugins" issue.

Please keep track of this page for a new release:
    https://premium.wpmudev.org/project/wpmu-dev-dashboard/

Let me know if it helped once the release is published, please.

As for MarketPress issue.

Does it occur if you disable WPMU DEV Dashboard temporarily? Please advise!

Best regards,
    Adam

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.