After updating

After updating plugins via the Hub, those plugins folders become empty. I have the same issue on few sites. But it doesn't happen each time, It may be a random bug.

• Kasia Swiderska

Hello Charlie,

Can you tell me if that issue showed again? I tried to connect with FTP you provided on live chat but it is not working anymore, so I'm not able to check debug.log or add more detailed logging. Can you please check those credentials and send us correct one via our secure contact form https://premium.wpmudev.org/contact/#i-have-a-different-question :

- Mark to my attention, the subject line should contain only: ATTN: Kasia Swiderska
    - Do not include anything else in the subject line, doing so may delay our response due to how email filtering works.
    - Link back to this thread
    - Include FTP log-in details (hostname, username & password)
    - Include any relevant URLs for your site

IMPORTANT: Please make sure you select "I have a different question" for your topic, so it doesn't go back to the forums - this and the subject line ensure that it gets assigned to me.

Please confirm here that you send those credentials

You mentioned that this is happening on few sites - are those sites on the same server/same hosting provider?

kind regards,
    Kasia

• Kasia Swiderska

Hello Charlie,

I'm sorry for the late response. In your message you send us incomplete FTP credentials that are necessary to check debug.log or set logging (one provided in live chat are throwing "530 Login authentication failed" error).
    With site access I was only check server parameters on one of you sites to see if maybe low memory limits could case a issue with updating (we had case when on shared server, with low resources, during updates it was throwing 500 internal server errors and that was corrupting updates).
    But your site parameters are looking fine - but I would need to know if all the sites where the problem is are on the same shared server (also same account?) (that information was not included in your message).
    Is this issue still occurring on those sites?

kind regards,
    Kasia

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.