After updating Ultimate Branding my settings have no effect

After updating Ultimate Branding my settings have no effect; example: favicon even when shown as enabled does not have an effect and does not display the added favicon. Login screen got reset as well.

• Adam Czajczyk

Hello 1337user

Thank you for reporting this.

The favicon issue is already reported as a bug and our developers should release a fix soon.

As for login screen problem. I tried to replicate it on my end multiple times but I didn't even need to "re-save" settings as they were picked up right away after update. From the chat I understand that it was not only not applying changes but in fact the settings were all gone, is that correct?

Were you updating from just previous version (v. 2) or from an older one? I'm asking because I'd like to try to replicate that again but I would like to be sure that I'm trying exactly the same way as it was in your case.

Also, I see that you're using an Easy Blogging plugin (which was retired quite long ago), is it still working fine on your site or is it giving you some issues as well? If it's giving any issues, it might be related.

Finally, just to make sure, are there any server-side caches on your server?

Looking forward to your reply,
    Adam

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.