After upgrade to 1.5.5, reset permissions, lost Content, changed title :-)

Greetings :slight_smile:

After upgrading I was disappointed to find that first I got a permissions error and second my custom content had been erased and the word "test" replaced it.

On the other hand I was pleased to see that the developer has now added a separate file for the custom content so hopefully in the future it will not need to be reconstructed when an update is performed :slight_smile:

Once I permission-ed the folder 777 recreated the content within the new file I changed the title using the Text Change plugin :slight_smile:

https://premium.wpmudev.org/project/site-wide-text-change

and all was well again - better if during the next upgrade I do not have to rebuild the custom text or re-permission the folder - but that's life in the big city :slight_smile:

Joe :slight_smile: