Agreeing for Terms and Conditions during scheduling appointments and before going to payments

Hello, I need to add terms and conditions checkbox during the process of scheduling an appointment. After selecting the date and time and before going for payments page.

I noticed on a different tread someone was suggesting to go to

"Under Appointments > General > Display Settings you will find an option to add custom fields.

Just add a Checkbox field to that and make that required :slight_smile:"

I don't see the option to add a checkbox under display settings...

I'm I missing something? Please help... (I've attached few screenshots for your reference).

Thank you!

• Tyler Postle

Hey there Sean,

Welcome to the WPMU DEV Community and thanks for the question :slight_smile:

You will need to activate the Additional Fields add-on first via:

Appointments > Settings > Add-ons tab.

Then go back to the general tab and scroll down to the additional fields and select checkbox then check "required". You will be all good to go :slight_smile:

Let us know if you need any further assistance.

All the best,
    Tyler

• Sean

HiTyler,

Thank you for your response! really appreciate your support...

Can you tell me how to add a link for terms and conditions page after google calendar field. Please check the screenshot attached for details.

Also, I checked on the forum.... appointment plus plugin does not have a automatic time-zone converter, correct? most of my appointments are out of US and every clients will have to manually convert time when scheduling an appointment with me. Do you have any solution for this? If not - I wish you add this option to your features list.

Thank you again!

• Michelle Shull

Hey Sean!

I'd add a second field, and use raw html in the field for the link, like so:
    Read our terms and conditions here <a href="url">link text</a>
    Above the checkbox link Tyler explained earlier in the thread.

Appointments+ will convert your time zones for you, you'll just need to enable the addon you see in Tyler's screenshot above for "Time zone converter."

Thanks for your question!

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.