Ajax fails with "jQuery is not defined"

Currently working on the site http://****brand.+++nieuwe.++++/

I followed all the instructions of the plugin to make it work together with the forms, but still not able to fix the problem

When a user clicks submit button of a form in a popup there is a message in the dev console "jQuery is not defined". after that the form stops working. The popup can be closed, but to make the form to work again I have to reload the page.
I set the popup script load method to "page footer"

The only way to make the form working for me was to set the ajax to false in Gravity form short code and setting Form submit to "redirect to form target URL" in popup post "Behaviour" settings

• Adam Czajczyk

Hello Frank

I hope you're well today and thank you for your question!

I have checked your site. The "Brand Activators Coffee Talk" popup and form seems to be working nicely now, with the settings that my colleague Luis has set during your live chat. It does properly validate data, seems to be sending a message and doesn't reload the page.

Is it actually sending a message (I just sent one, if you have received it you should be able to easily identify it) or you don't get the message from the form?

As for the JS error. The popup itself is heavily depending on JavaScript and in fact to be able to process some of scripts it sort of "parses it". With some more complex scripts that sometimes might be problematic I'm afraid but if the form and popup is working, I wouldn't worry about that much. It shouldn't cause any other issues on site or affect e.g. site's rankings.

I understand though that you don't want the error to be there so I just want to make sure if at this point (let's focus on that particular form as all other can also be set to the same configuration) the error message is the only issue or the form is not e.g. sending messages as well.

Also, have you tried to perform full conflict test as described here: https://premium.wpmudev.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/09/Support-Process-Support-Process.gif to see if the error goes away?

Let me know please.

Kind regards,
    Adam

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.