Membership - users see subscription content.

Hi, folks!

I'm having troubles with my membership site... can't make it work. Even if I'm loged out can view everything.

This is the site: http://sitiosguau.com/clubguau/

should I'll send you my password and admin name so you can take a look? How can i do it privatly?

• aecnu
    • WP Unicorn

Greetings alejandroguau,

Thank you for being a WPMU Dev member!

Taken directly from the Membership Plugin instruction:

Note regarding Admins and Super Admins
    Admin and Super Admin users who have privileges to edit Membership settings see the site as it is, without any restrictions applied. Content will not be hidden from them and shortcodes will appear un-rendered. In order to properly test membership levels, it's best to use another browser and log into the site as a user with the membership level being tested.

Are you using a different browser to view the Membership portion of your web site as the instructions indicate as the correct course of action?

Cheers, Joe :slight_smile:

• aecnu
    • WP Unicorn

Greetings alejandroguau,

Just checking if this issue was eventually resolved in another thread? Or by
    yourself separately to us? Or by us over email with you? Or using our live
    support?

If so, no need to reply, that's great news.

If not, or you have any more questions related to this thread, please feel free
    to post them below including any new symptoms or errors and tick the 'Mark as
    Not Resolved (re-open)' box below the post area (or else we'll miss it!)

Otherwise, happy days, glad you got it sorted :slight_smile:

Thank you for being a WPMU Dev member!

• alejandroguau
    • Design Lord, Child of Thor

Hi, Joe... sorry for the delay, the mail went to my spam and I just find it...

Ok, I tried form an other browser, completly loged out, and didn't work... the visitant user doesn't have levels for anything, but it's not working because he can se everything...

Thanks!

• aecnu
    • WP Unicorn

Greetings alejandroguau,

It has been a week now since we last heard from you concerning this issue.

I am marking this ticket as resolved for now.

If you are still having issues please mark the ticket as unresolved with a check mark below and your anticipated response with screen shots and any new errors or issues that have occurred since our last communication.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.