I have a page that displays ok on computer browsers but displayed overlay-ed on my mobile device.
page -*URL(S) REMOVED*
attached view from mobile device.
I have talked with Ari in live chat it seems to have something to do with the text editor. where there are some %'s set changing the spacing. Though the chat finished before i found a solution.
The goal would be to view the two tables either one side by side and both the tables would be scaled to fit the size of the page.
Alternatively the timetable could be on the top of the page then below it the Fees and again scale to fit the page so that it will be clear to read across all devices.
I have enabled support access