Alignment of Fixer/Upfront theme is off.

I am using the upfront theme "fixer," and on my mobile screen, the alignment/sizing is wrong. I am viewing this on an Iphone 5, which has a screen resolution of 1136 x 640 pixels. The website is off to the left of the screen (in both horizontal and vertical views), which leaves a white bar running along the right side. Please help. Thank you!

Here's what it looks like:

• Patrick

Hi there @Greg

Welcome to WPMU DEV, glad to have you aboard!

Nope, we can see the alignment issue just fine in your screenshots, as hovering the mouse over them overlays a light blue box over the full image, making it easy to see that there is a blank background on each one.

Looking at your page in the device emulator in Chrome, I can see that there is something on the page that has a fixed width that is forcing the window to display that width. As nothing else on the page has that width, a blank space appears there.

I managed to reproduce the issue on my test site by including a search box in the footer with a large fixed width so it can be easily seen:
    http://patrickcohen.me/test/

You would need to over each element that you have added to your page to find the offending bit that has that fixed width. From what I can tell, the culprit looks to be your h4 tags set to 28px. Try setting them to 24px as that seems to work for me in the emulator.