All affiliates not showing

Hi,
I installed the Affiliates plugin and I have a few affiliates signed up and promoting.
However there seems to be no place where I can just see anyone who is signed up to be an affiliate, is there?

• Paul Barthmaier
    • Code Wrangler

Hi there,

Are you running multisite or single install. I have Affilates installed on MS and if you go to:

yourdomain/wp-admin/network/admin.php?page=affiliatesadmin

You should see the admin pages. If on a single install, perhaps just take the network out of the middle of the above link. I'm not sure how that works. Let me know what you see on those pages.

Cheers,
    Paul

• NicoleElmore
    • Site Builder, Child of Zeus

Hi Paul,
    Unfortunately all I can see is 2 affiliates who have had recent activity. However, I have a few affiliates that have had no activity but are signed up, but I cannot see them in this list. Also I have another affiliate that also had some activity one day prior to the ones that are shown here and for some reason I cannot see that affiliate here either.

• Tom Eagles
    • Syntax Hero

Hiya,
    Greetings of the day.
    I was doing a regular followup today and found that we missed your last post on this one.
    Are you still seeking support on this one or managed to get it resolved ? Please let us know so that we can take it further and assist you on the same
    Thanks for being a great community member !
    Cheers
    Tom

• aecnu
    • WP Unicorn

Greetings NicoleElmore,

Knock, Knock - Housekeeping --> Just checking if this issue was eventually resolved in another thread? Or by yourself separately to us? Or by us over email with you? Or using our live support?

If so, no need to reply, that's great news.

If not, or you have any more questions related to this thread, please feel free to post them below including any new symptoms or errors and tick the 'Mark as Not Resolved (re-open)' box below the post area (or else we'll miss it!)

Otherwise, happy days, glad you got it sorted :slight_smile:

Thank you for being a WPMU DEV Community Member!

Cheers, Joe

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.