Attached below is the Beta of version 3.4.5 of the Membership plugin.
For this beta run, I'm going to see if I can concentrate on improving existing and adding new gateways.
Release notes for beta 1
- added a debug mode and configuration options
- switched members page to use different code as old functions depreciated in WP
- updated code that transitions members through subscriptions
- fixed coupons code in authorize.net gateway
- fixed invite code placement on BP registration form
- added debug message code to all gateways and cron calls
Release notes for beta 2
- added extra debug calls
- added extra checks for indefinite / serial subscriptions in transitions process
Release notes for beta 3
- rewrite of pop up registration method
- rewrite of authorize.net AIM gateway
- addition of initial authorize.net ARB gateway
- addition of pop up welcome message setting in configurations
- rearrange of some of the options for the plugin to make room for more settings
- fix for coupons issues
Release notes for beta 4
- major restructure of protection code to pave way for future functionality / allow multiple subscriptions / levels to run concurrently
- updated gateways to handle free subscriptions better
- initial interface changes for communications module
- interface updates for moving users between levels / subscriptions
- removed payment details text if there is no payment (e.g. free)
- other bug fixes - lots in this version
WARNING: Please try beta 4 on a development site / test site first. Do not install on a production / live site until you have tested / backed up your system. There are major changes in this version.
It is advisable to backup your database prior to installing, and maybe use the Snapshot plugin to take a copy of your current site. You can always roll back to a previous version of the plugin if you come across any issues - there is a minor change to the communications table structure in this update, but previous versions will still work with the change in place.
You can grab the beta file from below. I will always keep this main post updated with the latest version.
If you have been directed here from an issue thread then it will likely be because the issue you are having is fixed in this version or we want you to switch on debugging so we can track down what issues you are having.