All in one SEO + SmartCrawl

Hi WPMUDEV

Does anyone have experience with it?
Smart Crawl offers only a limited set of SEO functionality and no preview. All in one SEO does have a full set incl. a preview which is pretty userfriendly and easy to understand.

Can both Modules be used together or are they messing up the code?

Any experiences?

Thanks

Andi

Rupok

Hi Andi, hope you had a wonderful day.

I've not used both at the same time, so not sure how they would perform together. For me SmartCrawl is quite enough.

However, if you face any problem, you can report back to us. If it's something from our end, we will be glad to work on that.

And I'm also keeping this thread open so other members can share their opinion and experience on this.

Have a nice day. Cheers!
    Rupok

Andi

Thanks Rupok

yep keep it open as I think user Experiences would help to figure out what would be best.

Yoast would be another alternative especially for those who never did SEO before. They have great analyze tools but all in one is simply much cleaner. On the other hand smartcrawler connects nicely with all other wpmudev features. fits the CI

What I am missing with smartcrawler is actually to analyze the content like Yoast does it and the preview like n All In One which helps newbees to understand how their search entry might look like. To pay for the pro versions of both does not make actually sense so a decision what would be best is really needed.

The people working afterwards on their own sites will be people with no or little SEO know how. They will start to setup their blogs for their businesses.

Andi

Nithin

Hi Endre,

Hope you are doing good today.

Since both the plugins have a similar functionality, activating both the plugins might produce conflicts when it comes to crawling your website, and it's something which hasn't tested too. Is there any specific need to run both the plugins?

Whether uninstalling the All In One Seo would I loose some seo setup on the posts?

I haven't tested All in one Seo plugin extensively, but in short if you uninstall the All in One Seo plugin you'll lose all the settings configured via the plugin. I suppose you meant to uninstall the All in one Seo plugin, and install SmartCrawl? If yes, you'll have to configure all the SEO settings manually.

I hope this helps. Please let us know if you still need any further assistance. Have a nice day.

Best Regards,
    Nithin