all, Is there a way to have a listing of upgraded sites

Hi all,

Is there a way to have a listing of upgraded sites on prosites, or a payment receipt listing ?

I need to show a listing of my actual or older upgraded members for my accountancy. (I only use Paypal for upgrades)

My final goal is to know the country of each subscribers. (Because vat information)

I can see a field "pro site" on the wordpress sites listing, but i can't apply a filter on this.

Tnank you for your help.

Bertrand

• Patrick

Hi there @slife

I hope you're having a great day!

I'm not aware of any built-in function to output a list of all Pro Sites with country-specific data. There is likely a way to query your database though for that via SQL.

I'm not quite sure how to do that though. Perhaps my colleague @Vaughan could chime in here. :slight_smile:

Alternatively, you can filter the history of transactions in PayPal to show all withdrawals or bank transfers for a selected date range. That might satisfy the accountants. :slight_smile:

• Jack Kitterhing

Hi there @slife,

Hope you're well today! :slight_smile:

I'm afraid this isn't something that would be possible out of the box, though it would make a nice addition.

I've moved it to the features and feedback area so we can see if this is something anyone else would be interested in.

Also as Patrick suggested, you could filter the transactions in PayPal to get the country you need for the receipts/tax purpose.

Thank you!

Kind Regards
    Jack.